Please Read the Following Information Carefully:
1. For all medical, non-cosmetic appointments, a valid health card must be presented at the front desk when checking-in. A $150 fee will be charged if you do not have a valid health card.
2. Only one issue per visit can be accommodated. This is to be respectful to the other patients waiting.
3. We accept debit, cash, Visa, AMEX, or MasterCard
4. Family members cannot be seen without a referral and need to book a separate appointment, if they have not done so already. Please only bring family members if absolutely necessary.
5. Please contact our office at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment if you need to cancel or re-book. If this is not done, a $75.00 fee will be placed on your chart if you wish to book again. If you have 2 no shows in a row, your family doctor will be informed and you will not be booked back at our clinic, as this is disrespectful to the doctor and to other patients waiting for an appointment.
6. Referrals from a family or walk-in doctor are required before a medically-related dermatology appointment can be booked. We will get back to you with an appointment in approximately two weeks.
7. Although we do our best to accommodate urgent referrals, please note we are not an urgent care or emergency room. We are typically booked months out and, if urgent, you should go to the ER or to a rapid assessment dermatology office (there is one in Toronto).
OHIP DOES NOT COVER THE REMOVAL OR TREATMENT OF SPOTS THAT ARE COSMETIC/NOT MEDICALLY NECESSARY.
1. Patient without a VALID OHIP card: $150 fee
2. Cosmetic-related procedures not covered by OHIP (skin tags, moles, cysts etc): prices vary
Scent Free Policy:
Our office has a scent-free policy and we ask that you refrain from wearing perfumes, colognes, and/or any products with fragrance that can be irritating to others.